NEED DENTIST COVERAGE?
You identify your needs and provide a profile of the practice or clinic. We supply a temporary or permanent placement dentist who best suits your needs. We search for the General Dentist or Dentist specialist to keep your practice running like you never left, or to help it grow.
Prior to the assignment, you receive one or more CV’s of potential Independent Contractor(s). You will also have an opportunity to speak directly with the IC, to discuss any particular details that are important to you for the assignment.
DENTAL OFFICE ADVANTAGES:
- Thorough screening and vetting before being introduced to you
- Dentists from the D4 or resident to thirty (30) plus years of experience
- Fair and equitable charges, usually significantly less than our national competition
- Considering your overhead, the revenue from our service often pays for itself and perhaps more
- Reasonable assurance of office coverage in an emergency if you are a client of record
- Complimentary consultations regarding Practice Management
- Complimentary consultations regarding Contingency Planning and Transition Strategies
Use Temporary Dentists for:
- Military Reserve
- Patient Overload
- Trial Associate
- Maternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Continuing Education
Q: I am concerned about costs.
A: Historically, revenue that we generate will cover office overhead as well as our fees, leaving some net profit.
Q: Am I responsible for taxes or insurance?
Q: How far in advance must I book?
A: For elective coverage, several months in advanced is preferable. However, based upon availability we will honor all requests.
A: Usually within 48 hours.
Q: What is my liability?
A: Nearly all standard office liability policies cover clinical activities by others working in the office: hygienists, chair side assistants, as well as locum tenens dentists. In addition, each contracting provider carries their own malpractice policy. Furthermore, our reputation for quality care is unmatched in the industry.