We have worked in dental staffing since 1984, and understand dentistry. Learn more about our story here
Compared with our national competition, we pay the LT dentist more and charge the practice less
The process is simple:
- Submit Credentials
- Speak With Us
- Sign A Contract
- Review Assignment
- Accept Assignment
Requirements (Documents may be uploaded below):
- Current CV/resume
- Current dental license(s)
- Copy of DEA Controlled Substance License
- Copy of malpractice policy (cover sheet)
- NPI Number
- Three references, including telephone numbers
- Online personal interview
The advantages of working with us:
- Compensation is hourly, daily or a percentage, whichever is higher and fair to the practice or clinic.
- Experience different work environments and decide which is for you
- Do what you love without the overhead or administration responsibilities.
- Work as a locum tenens or temporary dentist for as long as you like, or receive help to find your own practice or clinic.
Featured Jobs for Dentists
We currently are searching for General Dentists in GA, IL, IA, MI, MO, NY, NC, OH, SC, VA and WI. At this time we are also searching for all positions or labor categories in the dental practice or clinic; particularly for Registered Dental Hygienists and Certified Dental Assistants in many states.